Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Well here's to variety

I have so many things to do. In two days I'm going on a trip to Belgium. I got packing to do, my appartment is a mess again, still have plenty of erronds that need to get done, laundry,... Well, you get the picture. So what do I do, I turn to my knitting. It been a while and it is so nice getting back to my yarn. But with all my UFOs, what do I choose from? It's so hard to pick, so I'll just cast on for something new. I'm gonna need a hat when I'm in Belgium, so there. It is the republic hat.

Joan made me feel better by calling my UFOs a variety of life. Well here's to variety! I love it.

And I heard a silly knitting/blond joke.
A cop is driving down the freeway and passes a speeding car. He is totally shocked to see the driver is actually knitting. He turns on his lights and through his PA system he yells at her "PULL OVER!!!" She rolls down her window and yells back "No, it's a scarf"

Yep, I warned you, it was silly.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM , Blogger Nik said...

Yup, that was silly *lol*

but I'm glad you're knitting that hat. It will be too cute on you :D

 
At 7:43 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I can't believe it's time for spring break already! Have a great trip, eat some chocolate for me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home