Friday, September 14, 2007

A little bit of organizing

Haven't had much time to knit. I wonder if I remember how to do it...
But, I have done a bit of organizing. As usual, my apartment was looking like a mess. I tried to hide most of it under the table. I was kinda hoping nobody would notice. Kinda like trying to hide that elephant in the room...


Right now it is still not perfect, but I figured if I tackle my yarn problem first. I took out all of it, and decided to store it all in my spacebag. (I got some when I went shopping with Michelle, these things rock) I have a small apartment, and yarn takes up a lot of space. I have so many WIPS that I need to finish before I mess around with anything else.


I put my yarn in a large bag first, it didn't fit. I needed to go to the extra large size. (Eek, I refuse to admit I have a problem.) It barely fit in this size, and afterwards, I realized, it's not even all my yarn in there. Oops.


But once I sucked the air out of it, I didn't feel like re-organizing again. I'll leave that for another day. Now, all my yarn is cozily together in a spacebag and my projects in progress are in one box. Ready to be picked up and finished.


And here you see the mess I left behind after organizing my yarn. Looks worse than when I started.


But what does Ophie think. Unimpressed. Or maybe she is still a bit miffed because I put the elephant hat on her.

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM , Blogger Lyssa said...

So is Ophie your kitty now? I thought she was going back to live with your roommate...but if your roommate is cheating on her with another cat, you should keep her :)

 
At 11:33 AM , Blogger kittensmittens said...

Yep, Ophie is my shitty kitty now. I got to keep her. My old roomie has moved on, she now has another kitty. (Very cute too I have to admit)

 
At 9:19 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Nice job on the organzing. You have inspired me to try to clean the apartment. Tomorrow, I swear! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home