Tuesday, May 29, 2007

...and clopatis rears pretty it's head.

I picked up a few more boxes. One of them had yarn in it. Oh joy! And I think there are two more boxes with yarn floating around out there. But for now, I am happy my clopatis is back in my reach, hehe. I was gonna be good and finish my sock. But that big ball of pink is just calling me. Maybe just a few rows. I'm really close to finishing the sock and making my UFO list 13. (It's just size 3 needles and my attention span don't really get along. But my feet will love the finished project.) Oh yeah, and the 'barbie' shawl as I call it. It's on size 3 needles and it will take me forever if I plan on making it human sized... plus the magazine that will make my UFO count skyrocket again.

And the other picture is just my mess and the latest plan to get me to put stuff away. If I block the door with all my crap, I will have to clean it, right? Yeah, I thought so, apparently my lazy butt doesn't mind twisting my body into some S-shape in order to leave the house. And now there's a few more boxes...
Well, at least I have put my yarn in a central place. There's a few things I'm sending straight to good will. And the rest, ah yes, I'll get around to it soon I hope.
So how is Ophie dealing with all my insanity? See for yourself...

2 Comments:

At 7:11 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Oooooo Big Pink Squishy Yarny Goodness!

You should know I found a singular teal metal Susan Bates straight needle size 8 here recently. And there's a bag with a really cute pair of shoes. Not that I would try on your shoes...

 
At 4:26 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Oh, so glad you found some yarn! Can't wait to see your finished socks. Love that final pic of Ophie - so cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home