Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Evil meter and trip to Belgium

Well, I'm back from my Christmas trip to Belgium. I had a great time. Weather was actually pretty good. I had another low key New Year, at the belgian coast. The next day we went for a little walk. (When I say NY was low key, I mean we didn't go anywhere. I had plenty of champagne and vodka, yikes)



I haven't given my new year's resolutions a lot of thought. I suppose I'll just go with the usual, eat healthy, don't be too lazy. And a new one, make my pile of UFOs smaller, either by finishing or (eep) ripping. Yes, I don't like doing it, because in my delusional mind, I always believe that one day, I will finish a project. Eventhough my rational mind usually knows better, I ignore it. But maybe this year I will listen. I will work on a list and post it as soon as I figure it out.

And I'll leave you with this ...

How evil are you?

I suppose I can't comletely disagree. I guess knitting keeps me from following through on my plans of world domination (and finishing my thesis, sigh.)

2 Comments:

At 5:19 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Glad you had a good trip! I've never been anywhere...yet!

 
At 4:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a lovely trip, and enjoyed your holiday. Good luck with the UFO's - keep plugging along

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home