Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The joy of knitting with noro


I almost forgot the joy of knitting with noro kureyon. I'm just waiting for the next color to show up on my scarf.
This is a hat and a scarf I made a while ago. But because I cut my hair, I needed to make the hat a bit longer. (Oh yes, the curls are super poofy, they need to be contained.) And I've had another ball so it was just a matter of time before I got to it. I've added length to the hat, now just a little more lenght on the scarf. And I'm loving it.

What I'm not loving is my thesis. It's been in the crapper for quiet some time. I've had no motivation. But I'll be going up to Pasadena next week. Might bump into one of my advisors so I gotta be able to tell him something. Better get cracking.

Also, there is a website/blog called "stuff on my cat" and I sent in a picture of Ophie to the Halloween contest they're having this week. Let's hope they show it. (I'm turning into/already am one of those 'showbizz moms'. My kitty is the prettiest, if people don't put her on their website I curse them and say they have no taste and "how could they..." and "this thing is rigged" and ... you get the idea. But I'm not alone, my roommate is the same way. Sad, very sad.)

4 Comments:

At 6:32 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The hat and scarf are great! I've never used the Noro yarn (I don't think it's available around here).

I think they should put Ophie's pic on the site...she's so cute!

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Ketutar said...

I agree with you. Ophie looks great in that outfit :-) And they ARE stupid, evil and what ever, if they don't put the picture on the website.

 
At 2:24 PM , Blogger Micky said...

Pretty pretty.
Cute cat!
:)

 
At 2:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I do love that hat and scarf. If I didn't already have 56 projects lined up I'd get some.
Cute cat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home