Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A little look into my UFOs


I've just picked a few project that are either very quick, or just completely different from every other UFO to work on simultaneously. Just so that one project doesn't become tedious. And here you have it, at least, the ones that fit in the picture. The pink mile of yarn (seriously, it's huge, I love it) will some day end up being clopatis. I have a sock in there too, happy to say it's the second sock. I see my (currently barbie sized but hopefully some day it will be big enough for a human) lace triangle wrap (one of these patterns here). There is also a baby sweater, pattern from a book called Special Knits by Debbie Bliss, made with camo yarn from lion brand. And last but not least, a cotton blanket for the snuggle project.
For those that have looked closely at this picture, they have spotted my little knitting aid. A little Zinfandel helps me deal with my many many UFOs. Oh yes, and that random little skein of grey yarn will be for rogue. I caved and bought the pattern. I won't have any problems to keep myself from casting on because I have no free needles or cables, haha. It's just a little extra motivation to finish one of my UFOs.


And I also have a second pile, they are not even UFOs anymore, they are so close to being finished. My chocolate mocha (click for pattern)just needs a button band and my hopeful sweater (currently being used to keep Ophie's ass warm as I type, I will kick her off for the picture, silly cat) is very hopeful that one day it will have 2 long sleeves.

And now, my full attention must go to Project Runway. Go Micheal!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:45 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

You can ALWAYS cast on for new projects. That's what waste yarn is for. signed,
Your friend the enabler

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger Lyssa said...

Hey! I'm the one who taught you that trick, way back when you had only the one set of Denises.
Lyssa, another enabler

 
At 4:16 PM , Blogger kittensmittens said...

student has become the master (of another succesful student, I found another UFO, hat AND scraf, but I count them as a set, so I only have a total of 21)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home