Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sleeves ...

I don't like working on sleeves. They get kinda boring after a while. They look like they should go faster than they do. So I decided to cast on for the back, as a little distraction. Well, I felt the wrath of the ignored sleeve as I ripped back several rows. I was messing up on the pattern. And at first I thought "whatever", but it looked crap and even when I tried to fix/fudge the amount of stitches, I always got the wrong number. So ... rrrriiiippppp.

I won't even mention my thesis today, haven't even opened up the word document. Today is all about the shrug.

2 Comments:

At 8:15 AM , Blogger Lynette said...

I agree, sleeves are tedious especially if you knit them last. I'm catching up with your posts - love the baby dress and the bolero!! I downloaded the bolero pattern but where did the baby dress come from?

Your Hawaii pics brought back memories...is that Waikiki Beach?

Also, the haircut looks great! So much cooler for summer.

About my little one. She was colicky for many weeks, hence my lack of blogging correspondence. Now she is finally getting over the crying and is doing the cuter baby stuff like smiling and cooing. Totally adorable. Thanks for asking!

 
At 3:14 PM , Blogger kittensmittens said...

Found the name of the book (for the baby dress), it Special Knits by Debbie Bliss.

I don't know what beach it is. But the hotel in backgournd is where they put me up when they cancelled my flight. (sigh, now that was nice...)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home