Saturday, July 15, 2006

Only if it's deep fried

My roommate went to the Orange County Fair last night. I asked her if she had any "fair food". She replies : caramel apples. What??!!. I know, caramel is basically melted sugar calorifically good, but fair food ain't real fair food unless it has been deep fried. So those caramel apples should have been deep fried caramel apples to actually count as fair food. Her friend had fried zucchini. Yes, it's been deep fried, but really, zucchinis? Funnel cake is what you should be having. One day, she'll learn.

As for me, I will go to that fair one of these days. Eat all the yummy stuff. In the mean time, let's look at the progress I've made in my knitting and thesis. Start with the good. The baby dress, coming along nicely. It better be because little Jenny is not staying so little. My chocolate mocha, nothing since the last post. But that's ok, my size ain't gonna change that much. (Well, it might after my fair food binge.) And my thesis, I wrote another half a page and it pushed my last paragraph onto page number 7. Do I have an actual seven pages,... well, not really, but that's how I'm gonna count it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home