Friday, April 21, 2006

Where I knit ...


team picture
Originally uploaded by kittensmittens.
I know, I know, I've been away for a bit. I thought my thesis would write itself, turns out that is not the case. Darn. But then I found Kat's blog and she has a funny little contest. Top 5 weirdest places you have knit. So here's my list:
1) at Michelle's house (granted not really a weird place, but a lot of my knitting happens there)
2) in car, waiting for parking or so (not while driving, don't worry)
3) on campus, in between classes. (not a weird place, but i do get some looks sometimes)
4) airport/ plane (cause the movie is not always all that great)

Ok, so these spots are not all that out of the ordinary, but the last one ...

5) next to the rugby pitch in between my games, because really, knitting and rugby, such an obvious combo. And I'm not even gonna start to describe the looks and comments.
But speaking of rugby, our team has new jerseys.

4 Comments:

At 9:12 AM , Blogger kat said...

thanks so much for playing!

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger kat said...

oh by the way i made up the bunny patter & am trying to write it sown to share....

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I knit a lot whicle DH and our friends are watching rugby, usually while it is on tv though.

 
At 1:20 AM , Blogger Suzi said...

Hi!

I have tagged you on my blog, but I won't be offended if you don't want to pick it up.

Suzi.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home