Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Nerd alert.

So it turns out, today is Pi day. Check out this article to learn more about this wonderful number. But if it is just too much, read the second column, because it has some nice random trivia in it. And admit it, everybody loves to know random trivia.

In other news, knitting news, I am pleased to saw I am almost done with the baby blanket. I am proud of myself for seeing it through. Just 15 more rounds to knit. I can do it. And after that, I want to finish my Hopeful sweater. I want to put on long sleeves though. I think it will fit better with the yarn I'm using. I have one sleeve cap done. It will be a real finishing binge. So different than my usual casting on binge. But I'll let you know how it works out.
In the mean time, happy Pi day. (At my friend's school they are doing all sorts of stuff, and some of it involves pie. mmm)

2 Comments:

At 12:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The hopeful sweater is really pretty. What ply is the yarn used? I need to lose more weight before I could wear something like that

 
At 4:43 PM , Blogger Micky said...

Just popping in to see how you are.
How are ya?
:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home