Monday, July 24, 2006

All gone

Yep, I got it cut. It is short. It doesn't feel cooler, but that has more to do with the blistering heat outside. And I like the no more pulling hair out when I comb through.
This is the baby dress that I finally finished. I hope Jenny's head will fit through, but I can figure something out in case it doesn't.

So Michelle and I are trying to be good, and we're on campus, "writing" our thesisesees (? whatever). Somebody needs to take away the internet connection. I think that explains enough about our actual activities. But I am happy to say that I have 8 pages right now. Again, there are only 3 lines on page 8, but they are on page eight. So it counts.

Well, I gotta get back to being good.

5 Comments:

At 2:27 PM , Blogger Lyssa said...

It's cute! My husband keeps threatening to shave his head, and I keep telling him that if he does, I will too (and he knows I have before and am not afraid to do it again, so it's working).

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I like it, the curls look nice too.


Thesiseeesssesss

*sigh*

 
At 2:52 PM , Blogger kittensmittens said...

I am loving the low maintenanceness of it. (I am on a roll for making up words today)

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Your hair looks great! As I was drying my hair this morning trying to brush out tangles, I again thought how I really need my hair cut. I'm just lazy. Maybe once I'm done work for the summer I'll get it done...

The baby dress is adorable!!

Page 8 is great so far...how many more to go? What is your thesis on?

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger kittensmittens said...

thesis is on a computer program to find the tidal tails of globular clusters. (no made up word there) luckily there is no minimum amount of pages. it just needs to be good, not long, the actual words of my advisor.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home