Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Just had to try it

Found a nerd test on Lyssa's blog. I was ranked as a low level nerd. I think this is because I'm a bad test taker, haha. That and I can hide my nerdy side pretty well. (It takes some people a whole week to figure out I'm a nerd.)

I am nerdier than 64% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

And then I also found this one. And yes, I took the time to answer 500 questions. (it's not as bad as it sounds.)

Your 500 Point Nerdity Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 214 of 500 questions, making you 57.2% nerd pure; that is, you are 57.2% pure in the nerd domain (you have 42.8% nerd in you).
According to the scoring guide, your nerd experience level is: You refuse to live anywhere without pizza delivery
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 20%, based on a comparison of your test results with 52554 other submissions for this test.
The average purity for this test is 63.4%.
The first submission for this test was received March 4, 1996.


(You are correct, I have too much time on my hands.)

3 Comments:

At 2:36 PM , Blogger Lyssa said...

Interesting that you are nerdier than me on one test, and less nerdy on the other. Must have been the star trek section.

 
At 4:44 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

My nerd score was 9...it said I am probably cool, but I can tell you I'm not cool, except in my own head LOL!

 
At 4:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun test, must try it sometime. Hope the sleeves came out ok. I ripped out the entire one I did last, and ended up making a vest - lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home