Monday, August 21, 2006

Issues

Got a picture of shimmer (Cotton Fleece by Brown Sheep, color Truffle on size 8) but blogger nor Flickr is letting me post it, so click on this link and this one. All I can say is, mine has 3/4 sleeves instead of what the instructions say.

Last weekend I decided to take inventory of all my WIPs (UFOs, but I have the best intention of finishing them). Turns out, I have 20, yes, twenty. But I think I will frog 2 of them. And 2 others are crochet and somehow, using my flawless logic (read logic with more holes then swiss cheese) crochet projects will not count towards my WIPs. They get their own catagory. Not sure what yet. I could start finishing my WIPs or I could figure out some counting system where my WIPs are reduced to 2 or 3 and then cast on like crazy. Hmm, what to do...

Well I am proud to say though, that while I am figuring out my second option, I picked up a washcloth and I will finish that. A quick finish but at least it will be something I can scratch it of my list.

3 Comments:

At 3:03 PM , Blogger Lyssa said...

I had intended to finish up all my WIPs before moving, but of course I packed them up in a box and put them in storage instead. Voila! Freedom! Now I can cast on whatever I want, because projects that are in storage 400 miles away don't count.

 
At 5:05 PM , Blogger kittensmittens said...

Hmm, you are giving me some ideas here ... I like the way you think.

 
At 5:46 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I've got several projects started that I need to finish up as well. I just hate when you see a new pattern and can't wait to start it...always gets started and added to the WIP's...lol. Just need to focus a little more and get some of the other items done...and use up yarn in my stash...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home