Friday, September 29, 2006

absent minded me.



Yeah, silly me. This morning Ophie was bugging me for food as usual. And my not being a morning person, I stumble to the pantry and grad her yello bag of catfood. Or did I. I'm sure you already know by now what I put in her bowl. I've seen her eat some of the little litter rocks before, so I know her pallet isn't very refined. But still, didn't actually want to see if she'd dig her nose in. Took the bowl away really quick and got the saddest little look which soon disappeared. Litterally disappeared into her bowl of actual catfood.

And I finished a project. I took a picture but it came out really light, so I'll retake it later and post it. Gotta watch the season premier of Dr Who. They got a new doctor. Fantastic.

2 Comments:

At 4:32 PM , Blogger Nik said...

that baby jacket is very cute. you should be proud. :D

 
At 6:49 AM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Oh dear...it's a good thing you woke up enough to realize it wasn't food you first put in her bowl...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home