Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Changed my mind

I was planning on frogging this, but when I got it out, I was further along on the sweater than I thought. So I just put on a few more rows to finish the body. Ended with a little impromptu lace on the bottom. I'll finish the sleeves tonight.
It will be for another one of my teammates who just had a baby. Well, baby, not so sure, she weighed 9lbs 6oz and is 19.5 inches. Not very surprising, the parents are both pretty big people (atheleticly speaking, for those that know anything about rugby, mom played lock and dad plays 8 man.) Baby is super cute (and born with a black eye. Poor kid.)

(Unrelated, there's a monster in my bed ... an Ophiemonster)

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM , Blogger Lyssa said...

That is a really cute little sweater! I'm sure it will look great with the black eye and all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home