Monday, March 24, 2008

Poffertjes!!!

I'm so happy, it's the little things in life. Little like 'poffertjes'! They are kinda like little pancake type thingies and I love them! And I got to eat them!


My friend and I went to the Zwarte Markt (Black Market) in Tessenderlo (town in Belgium). It is a giant indoor swap meet type thing. Man do they have some crap there, from the very kitch to the just plain crap. And in one of the buildings was a stage and they today, Easter Monday, they had this guy performing. It's all the epitomy of uncool (especially when you combare to LA standards, my other home), but all you can do is shake your head dance along to the 'schlagers'. I love being here.
And another very un-LA thing... snow! (The real kind, made by Mother Nature)

Here are a couple of pics of my parents house in Belgium. (My room is the two windows on the right. And the last picture is of the garden shed. It's new, less spiders, for now.)

Ah, the snow ain't so bad.

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Yay Poffertjes! Maybe we can make them when you get back. Nice hat :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home