Saturday, March 22, 2008

Here comes the snow...

The pilot informed us, right before we landed, that there was some light rain in Belgium. As soon as we touched the ground, he updated his report to snow. Welcome home to me. I was wearing flip flops that morning, now I would have to be hidding in my winter coat.
It's a good thing I finished my hat. I couldn't find a button that I liked, not that I had spent a lot of time looking... But with this weather, i had to time to wait. The hat needed to be finished, so i knit a little flowery thing.
It makes the hat look more cutesy, but I like it.
Now I think I shall cast on for the scarf. I hope I brought enough yarn with me. If not, I can always work on my sock.
I was sure to bring enough projects. You never know how long you will be stuck at airports. Or how nice the plane will be... It was so nice, I didn't want to take a nap. Personal tv screen and programs starting at regular intervals. (I fought it for a while, but I did end up taking a little nap.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home