Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here's the story

It's been a long time, but I promised you my moving story. And to start off, take a look at these pics of moving day.
If you can't tell, those are bees. Lots and lots of bees. I heard the buzzing that morning, but kind of ignored. Figured it was something else or somewhere else. But when I got up, there was no doubt about it, it was right outside my window. Crap.
Luckily they were up high enough that I could walk underneath them and they were gone by the end of the day. So was I :)

Now I am in the new place. My new roomie also has a kitty, Thor. Him and Ophie had a rocky start, but now ... well, look for yourself. (As soon as blogger lets my upload that) They are friendly most of the time, but sometimes they have the lamest cat fights. They just wave their paws at eachother or come running from across the room, just to smack the other one's but and then run off. Entertainment for when I don't feel like grading.

As for knitting, not getting much done there. Just a few rows on my sock... (again, pics when blogger lets me upload)

1 Comments:

At 6:20 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Hey isn't today the last day of teaching?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home