Thursday, May 29, 2008

Haven't been feeling it...

Well, I suppose worse things could happen. Yesterday, I managed to drop a hugge jug of ice tea on the floor. Most of it on the hardwood but some on the rug. Darn. While cleaning up the mess, I didn't notice the tea bag and it made it into the washing machine. Sigh, I suppose there are worse things then having kitchen towels smell like tea.
(Just a little background info, I came down with a cold on Tuesday, so I was in self pity mode.) After cleaning, I figured some yummy soup would make me feel better. And it did, but I had to fight with an embarrassingly simple to open container. It was a rough day.

And then I thought I lost my camera, but luckily I found it. It was just the universe trying to tell me I need to hurry up and clean up! But now that I have my camera, I can slack on my plans of tidying up (just kidding universe), and share these weekend pics with you.

This is me and Granny. She was visiting in San Diego so I drove down to meet up.

The little one is Sydney, her mom put her hair in puffs in my honor. It is my rugby hairdo. I gotta say, she pulls it off wonderfully. And the tall one is my cousin Mike (not the dad). He came down from LA. I still wonna know how he got the tall gene. (Look at granny, and she is still shrinking)
And of course, the kitties,... they really do get along. (Ophie won the fight for the boxes, I'm so proud of her)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home