Tuesday, April 12, 2005

What to do

So I am at my friend’s house and I don’t have my knitting with me. How will I keep myself busy until class? I mean, I could grade some homeworks, but that is just not as much fun as knitting my sweater. Especially now that the back is almost done. And it has only taken my forever. Can’t wait to finish it.

I feel like a picture would be in order, but my computer is still busted. So instead I shall put up a recipe. It is for a tomato sauce that goes really well with chicken.
Ingredients:
-anchovies
-yellow onion (diced into little pieces)
-olive oil
-can of peeled tomatoes
Put 2 or 3 tablespoons of olive oil in the pan. When that is warm, add the anchovies. (If you like it spicy, you can add some pepper flakes at this time) Stir until the anchovies are more or less dissolved. Then add the onion and sauté them. Takes about 10 min. Next, pour in the tomatoes, stir and let it all cook down a bit.
Like I said, this goes great with chicken and pasta.
Enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home