Sunday, March 20, 2005

broken computer

I am so bumbed, my computer is broken. It does not want to start up anymore. And that is a pretty big problem.
To keep my mind of it, I have come up with new projects. Sometimes, you just have the pretty yarn, but you don't know what to do with it. Well, pillows, that is what you do with it. Even if you don't have enough for a whole pillow, you can always make one side and put fabric on the other side. At least, that is what I am doing now. I can show pictures if my computer ever works again.

And now, it is 9pm on a Sunday. And Desparate Housewives is a rerun. First they keep it from me for 2 weeks, and now they show reruns. What are they trying to do to me? When they finally get around to show new episodes, I will have forgotten what's going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home