Thursday, March 03, 2005

So jealous

Well, I have been slacking a bit on my posts. Right now I'm over at my friends house, she just finished a pair of slippers for her husband. I am sooo jealous, she is finishing stuff. Me, I started a sweater, I frogged it and started over again. If I can figure out how to post pictures to my blog, I would do so. (I like blogs with pictures.)

This Saturday, there is a yarn sale at the Yarn Lady in Laguna. Can't wait. I will go with my fiendish fickle knitter friend. I will have to leave my wallet in the car. Last time I was there, I bought so much more than I planned. But the yarn they have is so nice. And there are bags of it. Oooh yes. Happiness in a bag, soft plushy happiness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home