Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Frog fever

Ooh, yes, the title says it all. I had a good few inches on my sweater and I frogged it. The cables weren't looking the way they should, all though that did not bother me. Next, I noticed the sweater wasn't looking like it would be wide enough. I ignored that for a while but yesterday I took another sweater and compared sizes. And that is when frog fever hit me. It hurt at first, it still does a bit. But I guess I will get over it in time.

On a brighter note, I managed to put a link on this site to my fickle knitter friend's site. Her's is really cool. Definitely one to look at.

Ok, the cat is demanding attention right now. And what kitty wants, kitty gets.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I can't believe you frogged again! You are so strong :-p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home