Sunday, March 13, 2005

The prettiest colors

Well, I just got back from a tournement in San Diego. It was a lot of fun, too bad we lost in the semi-finals. I guess staying up 'til 2am in the karaoke bar, drinking and singing, not the best way to prepare for a game. But it sure was a fun one.
And I get to take home a little souvenir. It is a huge bruise on my behind and it has the prettiest colors. It looks a bit like the purple yarn I bought last Friday. Speaking of which, I still need to find a nice pattern for that yarn.
As for my other projects, haven't done much work on them. Haven't done much reading in my binder from hell either. I suppose that is what Mondays are for.

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I hope this comment shows up! I left one earlier in the week and it disappeared somehow.

You better get that reading done! I know you can do it :)

The yarn you got is so pretty, I'm going to have to go to Suzoos with you one of these days...Sorry to hear about the loss of your tournament.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home