Friday, March 11, 2005

My current projects


My current projects: I'm working on a scarf (grey stripes), the multi-coloured patch will be the front of what I shall call "my bubbly pillow" and last, the infamous sweater (the one that caused the frog fever)
Ok, so they are not my only current projects. My attention span is too short for that. I start something and halfway through I just need to do something else. But these are the main things I am working on.
Plus, I couldn't help myself, I went to Suzoo's yarn shop. I love that place and it is right around the corner from me. I recommend checking them out. They are the nicest people. In case you can't pop by the store, here is the link http://www.suzooswoolworks.com/Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home