Wednesday, March 30, 2005

...

As it turns out, my computer is still busted. And I will have to pay $60 for someone to stick the restore disk in there, because when I do it, my computer decides to shut down. And I have no clue how to fix it beyond sticking the disk in. Very bumbed, because I could buy some cute yarn with $60.
Now that my house guest is gone, I will have time to knit too. I checked the blanket that I was making, seems like I don't have that much further to go. Only 12 rows. Too bad it takes my 30 min to do 1 row. And then I still need to put the patches together. Sigh, it seems like it will still take a long time.

PS Picked up my sweater and knit a few rows. I should not put down projects with patterns, at least not for a lengthy amount of time. I forgot to do a few purls one row and only noticed it the next. Like hell I'm frogging that. It is the backside, nobody will see... (I hope)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home