Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Official dork

Yes, I have officially reached dork status and I have the card to prove it. There is an APS convention (American Physical Society) in LA. Being a physics major and to make my advisor happy and because it is just plain interesting, I went. And because I get reimbursed, I became a member of the APS.

As for my knitting, a blanket that I started 2 years ago is my main focus this week. I'm making it for a friend, good thing he is very patient. But he's coming to town for a visit and I want to show that I have made some progress. You see, I got that 3/4-done problem: whenever something gets to about 3/4 of the way, I loose interest. I see fluffy yarn and I must buy it and knit something with it. And that is what happened to his blanket. But I fully intend to finish it one of these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home