Monday, March 21, 2005

The peeps are back in town

Easter is almost here, that means peeps are here again. And that makes me happy. I know people like to eat their peeps different ways. The two most popular ways are 1) eat them straight away while they are fresh, or 2) open the box and leave them a couple of days so they are a bit stale but ever so tasty.
I don't have a preference, I just like to eat them. Old, stale, fresh, new ... it is all tasty to me. And now I would like to share with you a new way of eating peeps. Leave them in your car on a warm sunny afternoon. Take them out of the car in the evening and leave them on the counter for 5min or for however long you can control yourself. Next open the pakkage and enjoy gooey yummy peeps.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I have some peeps for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :)
Sorry about your computer btw!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home