Friday, April 01, 2005

Easy Friday

Aah, how I love Fridays. Right now, my schedule allows them to be lazy Fridays. So today, I made my monthly attempt to cook something. This time, it was chicken curry salad, but more as a sandwich spread. The recipe is as follows:
chicken, yogurt, mayonnaise, chives, parsley, curry powder, salt, pepper, apple, cayenne pepper and 2 cloves of roasted garlic.
You need about 1 to 1.5 teaspoons of yogurt, same amount of mayonnaise. I added about half an apple. Chop everything up, mix in however much of the herbs and spices, 'til it tastes good. You can tweak the ingredients any which way you like. Turns out, this makes great chicken curry salad for a melt.

So with my tummy full of the yummy, I did some more knitting on the bumble bee pillow. My friend gave me some black 'tinsel' yarn and I am mixing it with some multicolored orange yarn. Put another stripe on. I might actually finish this one day, and kitty will NOT get to sleep on it.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a good friday! The curry sounds divine. BTW I need progress pictures :-p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home