Thursday, April 14, 2005

Finished !!! (the back)

Yep, the title says it alll. I finished the back on my first sweater. Now I still have the front and the sleeves to go, but you know, got to celebrate just a little.
I finished it aound 2 am last night. Ok, so I saw I was almost finished and like a crazy person I stayed up 'til it was done. But I am very happy.

Also, my friend gave me the cutest pink ribbon to support the fight against breast cancer. She knit it herself and I wear it proudly. And I will show it off at the Revlon Run/Walk on May 7th. So if you would like to help, you can make a donation at my website https://www.revlonrunwalk.com/la/secure/MyWebPage.cfm?pID=242206
Any little bit helps and is appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home