Thursday, August 07, 2008

In Belgium again

Yep, that's where I am right now. Weather has been rather nice these last couple of days, but today all that stored up water had to be released from the clouds. Man, did it come down. There's more to come this weekend. I don't mind a little rain, but I'm supposed to go to a music festival, play in a golf tourney and go to a BBQ in the next three days. Guess I can forget about showing up with nice, flowly, unfrizzed hair.
At the end of august I have a wedding to go to. To be in, actually. And I get to wear a sarong... I'm excited, it's on Catalina Island and it will be beautiful. But I am getting kinda chubby while I'm here. No excercise in the land of chocolate is not doing wonders for my figure... It's not my day, so I shouldn't care too much, but still ya never know if I need to impress a cutie pie surfer boy.

Yeah, those are pretty much my holiday concerns. I need to win the lottery so I can have more of these. Although, I do miss my kitty foo. Wonder what she is up to?

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Maya misses you very much. She wants me to tell you not to worry, Sarongs are totally adjustable and that golf is enough for you to keep your figure.

No thesis progress I am sad to report, but most of a lace shawl is done.

Enjoy Belgium!

 
At 8:36 AM , Blogger kareno said...

Your Kitty reminds me of our first kitty, "Portay". She looked just like yours. Her real name was Jezebel, but when our sone was little, he could not say Jezebel, and we always said, "Oh, Poor Kitty...." He tried, but it always came out Portay, so that stuck as her name. I miss her alot. Your picture is her exactly..right down to lying on the bed!!

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Wow...sounds like you are having a great time in Belgium! I hope you'll post some pictures from there :o).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home