Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Lost all motivation

Ha, it is a beautiful day outside. I just had my last class of the semester, all that is left is a take home final. The lab classes that I teach are done and over. Just a few more students that have to hand in some labs and then I can assign the final grades.
Not much stuff is left for school. But I can't be bothered to do any of it. It is just too nice outside. I don't care about school, I've had to care all semester. The following would be the ideal way to pass the time: sitting outside, nice shaded area with the tv, watching some McGuyver or Stargate or Star Trek, drinking some ice tea, eating something tasty and snacky and of course all this while knitting one of my many projects.
(I am almost too embarrased to admit I have 9 things on the needles/crochet hooks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home