Thursday, April 28, 2005

The itsy bitsy spider

Not so itsy bitsy if you ask me. It looked huge, but then again, I do have a mild irrational fear of spiders. I say mild because I know the spiders are more scared of me, irrational because I know the little buggers are out to get me.
I finally got up the courage to kill one, the huge one I was talking about, and when I went to pick up the shmushed carcass, my sweet kitty poked her head around the corner and scared the living bejeezes out of me. My furry hero, she came to save me after I had saved myself.

But on a brighter note, my friend Michelle gave me the most gorgeous stitch markers. Oops, did I say gorgeous, I meant to say GORGEOUS. She made them herself (I saw her do it) but they look as she bought them for 50 bucks. I love them and I can’t wait to cast on a quick hat just so I can use them.
Look at her stuff on her website, www.fickleknitter.com
She also got me hooked on the washcloth that you see on her site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home