Monday, June 15, 2009

Home, in the land of rain

This is my first of two trips to Belgium over the summer. (Hurray for cheap tickets.)
I decided to do some useful stuff during my trip. First off, give my blog a little sprucing up. So I know you gotta save all the extra stuff (links to other blogs and what not) and I opened up the old template (or so I thought) and copied and pasted into a word document. Feeling smart about my actions I picked a new template. I got ready to paste my old links back in though I had some problems finding them. I mean, I saw links to blogs, but they weren't mine... And then I realized I had copied the template of another blog I'm a member of. *Sigh* Bye bye links.

The other day, I decided to help my dad around the yard. Happy to say, nothing bad happened. Even though he let me use this:
That was fun. I just did a little bit of trimming, nothing major.
And then I got around to making a little progress on this project. I just need to do the toe decreases. Of course it has been so long, I gotta look at my other sock to figure our what I did last time. Note the water falling out of the sky in the background. Little bit dryer now. Wednesday should be awesome they say. We'll see.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Love the new look! I've learned the save template before you change routine may times. You'll get it sorted out soon though. Have fun in Belgium.

 
At 7:21 AM , Blogger kittensmittens said...

I know you've learned, because you warned me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home