Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm back

Yeah, I was gone for a bit. I had a friend in town for two weeks. Not much time for knitting or blogging. But, lots of time for watching rugby. Yes, is LA we were blessed with the IRB 7s circuit stopping off. Oh the eye candy, take a look at this year's action. It was great. But I will be sad if USA Rugby moves the event to elsewhere in the country. Don't they realize that everywhere else has actual winter. Everywhere, except for Southern California. I was talking to one of the coaches from South Africa (and I should also tell you, all the teams just came from Wellington [NZ, summer] the week before), he wondered what winter was like in SoCal. I had to remind he was in the northern hemisphere at that point and the 90degree weather and sunshine he was feeling, that was our winter. I'm sure if he believed me though.

Other than that, i finished my VK cropped jacket two days ago. I like it. It is very comfy. I bought ne shoes. Kenneth Cole, who else. They are sexy. And I had a cold, of which right now an annoying cough remains. Can't wait for that to pass. Amount of writing done on my thesis : none. O well, still got some time left...
And, I haven't cast on for anything new, yet. All though, I have been itching to cast on for a lace shawl. Maybe tonight.

But, pictures will be up soon...

2 Comments:

At 6:14 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Hope you get rid of that cough soon!

Don't know anything about rugby myself...other than it's a sport, lol!

 
At 11:12 PM , Blogger kittensmittens said...

hey, some people don't even know that...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home