Monday, January 30, 2006

That's what I get

I went to Joann's today, because I wanted to see if they had some nice buttons for my VK jacket (I have done about 1/3 of the ends). Turns out, they had a lot of cute ones, it was hard to make choice, but eventually I settled on these pewter heart shaped clasps. They were only $2.
Like I said, it was hard to pick out the ones I like, without Michelle there to help me narrow down all the choices. But I managed, I'm all grown up...-ish. (And even more remarkable, that is all I got.)

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Those are pretty clasps! You did a good job in picking them out!

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger Lynette said...

The clasps are quite pretty! And they had those at Joann's? Hmm. Maybe I should check them out again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home