Friday, January 27, 2006

Bags, earrings and astronomy


bags and earrings
Originally uploaded by kittensmittens.
I am a bad blogger, but this is one step to make up for it. A while back I bought these two bags at Craftopia. Not that I needed more purses, but I guess it proves I am still all woman. I have too many shoes and too many purses. Anyway, I fell in love with the brown one, my original intent is to give the blue one as a present (but we'll see when the times comes to part if I can actually do it).
But I guess the postal service wasn't cooperative, stuff was late,.. bottom line to make up for the hastle, Alexia sent me a pair of earring (that are a perfect match with my new sweater) and a third purse.

3 Comments:

At 9:15 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo I love those bags!

 
At 5:39 AM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Hello! I saw your link on another blog and thought I'd stop in, especially since we both have 'kitten' in our blog names :o)

I'll bookmark your blog and back!

 
At 2:27 PM , Blogger Nik said...

those bags are waaay cute. I totally like the bigger one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home