Monday, January 16, 2006

House of Zod


new fashion
Originally uploaded by kittensmittens.
Yes, this is from VK holiday issue. You might not recognise it because I have decided to make some changes to the original design. I knit both sleeves, but attaching both of them to their respective shoulders? That is so ... 2005. No, one sleeve is ok, the other one will be used as a scarf. That is much more fashionable. Also, the front panels don't need to be big enough to actually close across the front.
For those of you that watch Project Runway on Bravo might notice the obvious influence of my new favorite designer: Santino aka Zod. Yes, 2006 shall be the year of Zod, the year of crazy fashion.
Lord help us all...

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

Well done on taking a pattern and making it your very own!!! Now tell me isn't it supposed to be winter where you live?? your weather pixie says 22 deg. I guess what they say about California weather is true.

Thanks also for your lovely comments on my blog.

 
At 4:21 PM , Blogger kittensmittens said...

well, in truth, socal has only 2 seasons: good weather and great weather. it's pretty much the same temp all year round.
yep, I can deal with winters like this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home