Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yarnday


blanket wrap
Originally uploaded by kittensmittens.
I have decided (as I do so often) Wednesday no longer excists. It shall now be known as Yarnday. Knitting is mandatory, but may be substituted by any craft. Even a non-yarn craft, as long as I can knit. Michelle agrees with me, so to celebrate this new day, we are gonna go shopping. (Yarn shopping is also a good cold remedy, I've been told.)

Glad to say, I did get around to some knitting yesterday.( I was watching Supernatural and it is sometimes just too scary for me. I need to look away from the screen, so I look at my knitting.) Working on this little blanket/wrap, because I have been chilly in the evenings.

Baby blanket, what, nope, still not finished...

3 Comments:

At 12:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a great name for a day. I will celebrate too, but not at the LYS (maybe I can mull thru my huge stash) The wrap looks so warm and I love the beanie

 
At 10:17 AM , Blogger Lyssa said...

I will definitely be celebrating that, though I am trying to bust the stash before it consumes my entire sewing room. So far, so good...I even cleaned it up so I know what's in there. I like your wrappy-thing, too. Feeling better?

 
At 1:33 PM , Blogger kittensmittens said...

yep, feeling better. the wrappy thing is not finished yet, need to add a few panels so i can actually wrap it around, but it is nice an warm.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home