Monday, January 23, 2006

Happy dance time

Yep, I am very excited to inform you that I have finished my VK cropped jacket. I didn't follow the pattern for the collar. Did my own thing instead, and I like the result. I will post a picture later.
Of course I still have what feels like millions of ends to work in, but I will get around to that. I will also need to go to the store and get a cute button or something to close the jacket. All in all, I am very pleased. I know I said I was inspired by the House of Zod, but in the end, I feel that the second sleeve looked better attached to the shoulder than it did wrapped around my neck...

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Yay! Can't wait to see it! Zod will survive. He is Zod after all.

 
At 12:16 PM , Blogger Nik said...

I'm loving the orange and fuschia in that hat.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home