Wednesday, August 03, 2005

little light at the end of the tunnel

Yeah! I got out early today. So I can go to the leasing office when I get home and pick up my package. So happy. Of course, will I be able to share it with you? No. And that has nothing to do with only child syndrome, but my computer is broken (yes, again). So I can't do pictures. But I will dig up a dictionary and use my best english to describe it. (Until I can post pics again).

On the knitting front,... (cricket chirping, tumbleweed blowing by, and a nonchalant whistle in the background). I haven't done much. I worked on the red scarf a little (it now reads "BOO' " I started the T) and a little bit on the lacy bulky scarf. New job, what can I say. Once I figure out what I'm doing there, I can just let the computer run the program. And guess what I'll be doing while the computer is working, hehe...

3 Comments:

At 6:57 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

There is an old saying about men can't live with them can't live without them (dunno about that one) but the same can be said for computers, great when working and a big pain in the **** when not.

And you are not going to believe this I just got home from doing my shopping with not 1 but 2 packets of tim tams, they were on special, so I just had to buy them, aren't they just the best.

 
At 7:49 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I hope you have a shiny new package in your possession now!! Hi Iain!

: )

 
At 12:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It is hard to knit when it is hot. Not possible without airconditioning. HOpe the choccy tasted great

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home