Wednesday, July 13, 2005

She laughs at me


I've been both good and bad these last couple of days. I haven't cast on for anything new yet. Even though I'm itching to do so, I have found 'excuses'/reasons not to. And it has worked so far, but I don't think I will be able to hold out much longer. Maybe 2 more days before cast on. Posted by Picasa But I haven't done much knitting either. Forget finishing anything. I can't blame it on any rugby injuries this time. However, just being tired after practice counts for something.
Well, only two more weeks before I start my fellowship. My knitting time will really go down so I better get some stuff done now.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM , Blogger Lynette said...

Hi Roberta!

Thanks for coming by my blog and taking part in my vacation quiz. And guess what - you got them all right! Congrats! So I need your mailing address to send you a little something.

Hey, I like your washcloths. Those are from Weekend Knitting, right? Were they easy? They would make good gifts. And great job on your sweater!

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger Micky said...

On the corset:
I a)have never made a garment
b)have never done I-cord cast-on or bind-off
c)have never cast-on sts in mid row
All of which the pattern called for. And you saw how far I have gotten. So I am pretty sure you can handle it.
:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home