Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Project bag


Lookie here. Now that Michelle has taken up sewing, she did a little practice run on this bag. Posted by Picasa
She calls it a test bag/project. I call it gorgeous and I am very happy that she let me have it. She mumbled something about the seem not being straight. I don't know, I just ignored her as I loaded up my project. This is now my official project bag. Just big enough for those projects that you need to finish while waiting at the doctor's office. Loving the color too, considering I'm Dutch, it's my country color. And it's corduroy, what's not to love.

I went to Pasadena today to talk to the people I will be working for for the next 6 months. I will most likely be put in the basement. It is just some rule that grad students get the crappy offices. But I ain't complaining, the people are really nice, and the dork that I am, I'm looking forward to staring at that computer screen looking for stars.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I'm glad you like it : )
Next up: Aprons

So you get an office in the basement eh? Does it have windows? Will you get to observe?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home