Thursday, July 07, 2005

Oreo binge

I can't help it. I went into the kitchen to make a sandwich and there it was ... on the counter ... looking at me ... I tried to avoid it, but my feet would not move, I couldn't get to the fridge. Slowly I turned around and stared back at the package of oreo cookies. It belongs to my roommate so I figured I should just leave it along. But I kept staring at it and noticed it was already opened. And then I lost control.
Luckily there are less cookies in the package then I can eat in one of my binges. My roommate is not a big sugar freak anyway. She needed to cookies to make a pie crust and I'm sure it would take her another year to finish off the leftover cookies. I don't want them to go stale so I will just eat them all now and buy her a new package later. One that is closed so they don't go stale.

Good thing I got practice later on to run off all the sugar...
And I only have only 2 rows left on the blanky.

1 Comments:

At 4:10 PM , Blogger Mamma said...

My clapotis is made with the huge ball of boucle from JoAnnes. Your sweater is georgeous. It must be fun to wear. Good luck on your corset. I'm yarn shopping right now :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home