Thursday, July 21, 2005

Trophee


A year ago, our team entered a tournament and we walked away with this lovely trophee. As silly as our team was, we actually wanted to win it. Why, I don't remember, I do know my roommate and I made the team cheer "for the mermaid" before each game. Posted by Picasa
Now, it is that time again. We have the same tourney coming up this weekend and our mermaid, Sedna, needs a new friend. Wish us luck.
(Notice how Ophie is closely garding Sedna)

In knitting news, I'm making some progress on my corset. I'll post a picture when the progress looks more impressive. I'm also knitting two scarves as presents for friends how decided to move to cold country (Boston and Chicago). I feel bad, I should be knitting on those projects, but the corset, I want to finish the corset. Probably until I get 3/4 of the way through and then I'll want to cast on for something else. Oh yes, I have plans and patterns...

2 Comments:

At 8:14 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I think Ophie thinks she owns Sedna.

 
At 2:36 PM , Blogger kittensmittens said...

Ophie owns everything... (she's telling me to tell you that)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home