Friday, July 22, 2005

Don't want to frog


This is the corset so far. I was reading another blog and she tried the corest on, turns out it didn't fit her. Posted by Picasa
So, Michelle talked me into fitting mine, oh yeah, you know it, it didn't fit me either. I really don't feel like frogging though. So I think I will make this for my cousin. I anyone ever thought I was small, well, she is just tiny.
I feel like a bad person, but now that this corset is not for me, I can't be too bothered working on it. All though I am willing to blame my lack of enthousiasm on the heat, because I can't be bothered doing much of anything. I've been trying to make myself go to the fridge for some ice cream, hasn't worked yet. And later, in about 30min, I had planned to go practice my kicking. We'll see how that works...

4 Comments:

At 11:44 AM , Blogger Micky said...

I wouldn't frog it either. I am making slow progress on mine. If it doesn't fit when I am done, well at least it will be finished.
:)

 
At 1:33 PM , Blogger Elspeth said...

Man, that sucks! I don't think I want to try mine on, I'd rather finish it and be wrong, otherwise I probably wouldn't frog either. I think since I didn't quite get gauge (too large) I should be okay but we'll see. What you have so far looks, great, though. What yarn are you using?

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger Elspeth said...

I'm pretty sure that MicroSpun is what I'm using for my baby blanket (they use "spun" in most of their yarn names, don't they, so I get confused), and I really like it, but I don't recognize that light blue color. I think there are other people trying it out before knitting it on the expensive stuff. I just happened to have some Noro so I thought I'd try it out. Good luck!

 
At 3:45 PM , Blogger Elspeth said...

It's definitely MicroSpun then, my friend Shannon used the light and dark purple for a jester baby hat. My baby blanket is red -- I loved the softness and the color, so it works out great for the Corset Top!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home