Friday, October 28, 2005

And now that I'm home


new distractions
Originally uploaded by kittensmittens.
Well, these are my latest distractions. I couldn't help myself and I cast on for Hopefull. I love it, stockinette in the round. Great! And there you see two socks in the background (of the picture, certainly not the knitting list).
Lynette (Gathering of wool) was the one who opened the door for sock knitting. I won a contest and she sent me the light blue yarn. It is knitting up very pretty. It was just the thing Michelle (my fickle friend) was waiting for. She is my enabler of yarn and for my birthday, I got a little early present. More yummy sock yarn. She even wrote up a pattern.
Yes, I have to admit, knitting socks is kinda fun. I have yet to finish one, but that goes for most of my projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home