Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The first tag

Ha yes, here it goes. I was tagged by Sharon (http://shazknit.blogspot.com/) (my linking thing doesn't work)
First, the rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

So here it is:
And yes, I sleep with it, it is soooo fluffy.

(Taken from "Cause or effect" http://kittensmittensandknitthings.blogspot.com/2005/05/cause-or-effect.html)
This particular entry talked about why I was still single, and probably will be for quiet some time. I wrote this back in May and my situation has not changed yet. Aside from the yarn I sleep with. Different project, different ball next to me. I have to admit, it is my 22nd post but this one is a lot more interesting then the next one. In fact, I consider it such a masterpiece, should have stopped blogging all together. Ok, that might be pushing it, but it is still better than number 23.

Now who shall I tag next ...
Michelle, Lyssa, Elspeth and Micky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home