Monday, September 12, 2005

Quick thanks

I know I'm not the best at updating my blog often. But I do appreciate all the nice comments people have been leaving. I always try to answer them personally, but it's been pretty busy lately.
I've gotten a lot of nice comments on the booty scarf. Makes me very happy because it was my own design. ( I don't think there are many if any designs with that name) I gave the scarf to Judy, who's nickname is Booty a week before her B-day. She loved it. She'll need because she is in Boston, being a Harvard smarty pants.
I have also finished another scarf in the mean time. I will post some pics today or tomorrow. That one is off to Chicago.

Well, I should be getting back to work. I can't quiet call this lunch time blogging as it is 3pm over here. Suppose I should make myself usefull...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home