Monday, September 26, 2005


So far
Originally uploaded by kittensmittens.
I've been busy knitting on the fiery bolero. It's actually looking like the pattern. And even better, it looks like it might fit. Ok, I will probably have to fudge a little, because, dumbie that I am, I started knitting a size too small. And I am too stubborn to start over.
Yesterday, I had to rip back a good 3 inches. I was very very unhappy. It hurt. But I had to, I couldn't fudge my way around it.

What, did somebody say baby blanket? I haven't completely ignored it. Last night I did, and tonight's looking like a similar scenario will happen. At least I can say it currently measures a healthy 8". (Any chance a 24"X8" blanket would be an acceptable size?)

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM , Blogger Elspeth said...

The bolero is looking great! Who has time to walk when you have so much knitting to do!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home